Tuesday, August 10, 2010

After 11 Tools: Reflections

1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools.
My favorite tools were: iPods applications, Big Huge Labs, Photo Story 3, and You Tube educational videos. I will use “Photo Story 3” to create photo story videos to introduce new vocabulary to the children
2. How have you transformed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom?
I am very impressed of all the technological tools that I learned in this training and I am planning to use them in my classroom. I think that my children will learn in a fun way and will get more motivated to gain knowledge.
3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? The outcome from this program that surprised me more was the iPods applications in education.

No comments:

Post a Comment