Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tool 7

I used Photo Story 3 to create a Photo Story about baby farm animals. I think that Digital Storytelling is an important teaching tool in the classroom. For example, Digital Storytelling can be used to introduce new vocabulary through Photo Story videos. The videos can show new words in written and oral form. Photo Story videos can help children to learn new vocabulary in Science, Social Studies, Math, and Language Arts. This application is especially important for children that are learning English as a second language.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Luzmilla,
    How are you?? I hope you are doing well.
    I saw your video and it is so cute. I think the students will enjoy the video and increase their oral language. GREAT JOB!!
    Have a wonderful week.
    Yuri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like your video very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Students will truly enjoy your video. It would be great if you had sound. I saw an App that had animal sounds. This would make it more fun for your video. Great video!

    ReplyDelete